Saturday, August 15, 2009
Pray for us, please
I haven't blogged for a while now because I really haven't had anything pleasant to talk about. Jon and I are in Atlanta, GA staying with his uncle and aunt for almost 2 weeks now. We are trying to find work in this area. Still no luck, yet. All of your prayers are greatly appreciated. I have wished time and time again that we would have stayed in AZ, where at least I had a job. But Jon was sure that we would not be able to make it there without him also working. Well guess what?
I miss you all and wish you all the best. I'll blog again when I have something good to share. Love You all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know that your job is still here! Steve and Sam couldn't replace you! We would love to have you back...but we will definitely pray for you guys! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me I wish I had never left, you know I didn't want too. I know things are slow there and it would not be right for me to ask for my job back. Thank you for your prayers.
ReplyDelete