Sunday, July 5, 2009
4th of July
Jon and I were not able to be together this year for the 4th of July. It is the first holiday we haven't spent together in a little over 2 1/2 years. :o( He got a job (at least one of us has one now) and it took him out of town to Lousiana. So I spent the evening with Preston, Christine, Dollie, Steven, Kenny, Suzie, and all of their children and some of their grandchildren. At the same time I was missing my good friends in AZ. You know who you are! Hope you all had a great 4th! I hope your fireworks show was better than mine! Actually, I know it was. lol
I did get to talk to my hubby and to Kirsten both on the 4th, which I really enjoyed. I know I will be seeing my husband soon, but I wish I knew when I will be able to see my beautiful daughter again. Soon I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment