Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Starting Back Office classes
Well I have started my 13th week of MA classes. I received my score today on the final we took last Friday for my last 6 week class. Get ready, are you ready? I got 100%. Yea!!! I am so excited because on all of my other finals I missed 1 on each. This is the first one that I did not miss any. My average so far for all of the classes I have taken (and there have been 8) in the past 12 weeks is 99.5% .
I am now in a class where we are doing vitals. You know taking blood pressures, temperatures, pulse rates, respiration rates, height and weight. I took vitals on 3 different patients today and only have 47 more to go before I finish classes and go out to my exturnship. That will be in 17 1/2 more weeks. Wow!!! I have to get on the ball and figure out what specialty office I want to work in, so I can try to find a place to be sponsored for my exturnship. My exturnship starts on November 22, 2010 and lasts for 5 weeks. Forty hours a week for 5 weeks, equaling 200 hours. Then I graduate and start too work (hopefully right away).
I sure miss all of my friends in Safford. If any of you know of a medical facility that will be needing a Medical Assistant in January, let me know. Maybe it will pay well enough that Jon and I could move back. Of course Jon would have to get a job there too, but who knows, maybe Freeport will be needing Electricians by then. Prayers are welcome. God willing it will come to pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will definitely be on the lookout for you! I would LOVE for you guys to move back here! Congratulations on the test scores!!!
ReplyDelete