Friday, June 19, 2009

Giving Blogging A Try!

OK, I'm going to give this blogging a try. Bare with me. I really enjoy reading the blogs posted from my friends. Her goes. Since Jon and I left Arizona we have not had too much going for us. However, we are trying not to let our sprits get down. As a matter of fact, we have started back to Church. There are still no jobs available here or anywhere for that matter. We are looking, just with no luck. I have a prospect of a job but again it is about 2 to 3 weeks before I will know if I have it or not. I have never had a problem finding a job and it is just about to drive me crazy. Jon is in the same boat. Well enough dishartening blogging. Jon and I are going to take a drive to Gainsville, Georgia in the morning to see, you will never believe who. His mother and grandparents. Can you believe it. Jon and I have been together for 10 years and I have never met or even spoken to them. Wish me luck. I'm sure everything will go well, afterall we will only be there for a few hours. I am happy that we are going, because Jon has been estrainged from his family for too long now (About 15 years). It will do his heart good to see them again. Well enough for now. I will try to post some pics of the reunion when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment